Outside of the Google page experience update  that is coming to a Google ranking algorithm near you next year, does Google use click-through rate, pogosticking, time spent on a site, and other user experience signals as a ranking factor? That was the topic of conversation in part two of my video interview with Drew Madore.
Now, to be clear, Google has said time and time again, on-the-record  , that it does not use CTR and similar signals as ranking signals. But Drew Madore, as some other 体育平台app professionals, do not believe Google. He strongly believe Google uses user experience are part of the algorithm. Drew said he believes that Google is using Google Analytics and Chrome data directly for ranking purposes.
If you’re a search professional interested in appearing on Barry’s vlog, you can fill out this form  on Search Engine Roundtable; he’s currently looking to do socially distant, outside interviews in the NY/NJ tri-state area. You can also subscribe to his YouTube channel by clicking here  .
- ^ Google page experience update (searchengineland.com)
- ^ said time and time again, on-the-record (searchengineland.com)
- ^ what has changed with black hat 体育平台app (searchengineland.com)
- ^ fill out this form (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ clicking here (www.youtube.com)
- ^ RustyBrick (www.rustybrick.com)
- ^ Search Engine Roundtable (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ Cartoon Barry (www.barryschwartz.org)
Powered by WPeMatico